Angel Baby for APTTC

Hi all, a new year and a new challenge has started at A Perfect Time To Craft.  Our sponsor for this month is  Ericraft Shop.
Here is my design team make. I think this image is beautiful, it's called 'Angel Baby' and is based on the artist (Erica Bruton)  daughter when she was a newborn.  I added some hair to the image. You can find the image i have used HERE and Ericraft Facebook HERE



I made an aperture card, coloured the image using watercolour pencils and added clouds around the image so the baby looks as though he is sleeping in the clouds.

watercolour pencils used.















I hope this project has inspired you. Thankyou for visiting my blog today.


Challenges Entered

Alphabet challenge
Art impressions stamps
As you like it challenge
crafting with an attitude
creative knockouts
Little miss muffet challenges #179
Tictactoe challenge tttc029
Crafting by designs
Cute card Thursday #512


Facebook group shares

Ericraft Facebook Group
Meet at the Scrappers Corner Facebook Group
International DT Craft Open Facebook Group.
Paper crafting
The sisters of craft
Colour Therapy, Crafts & Crystals


Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts