My 1st ATC make

Hi all, here are 3 ATC's that i have made as part of a swap for UK stampers forum on Facebook. We had to make 3 ATC's and each one had to contain at least 1 stamp.

I have never made an ATC  before and really enjoyed this project. We had a choice to either do them the same or different, I decided to do all 3 totally different as I wanted to highlight the different things i like in craft.

So for the first card I covered using a vintage dictionary page and used my spot block stamp to stamp all over in black distress ink. I then stamped a butterfly onto the dictionary page, cut out and coloured with distress inks. I added a flower lace trim, gold stickles and added brads to the trim and the body of the butterfly.




For the 2nd ACT I decided to keep it black and white and I purposely did not colour my image so that the recipient could colour if they wish to do so.
I chose a music theme and dancing. I covered the card in white tissue paper and then embossed with music notes. I added a keyboard print washi tape along one edge. I stamped the image of the man and woman dancing onto a tag, added black distress ink around the edges. And connected onto the base card with a brad.




For the 3rd ACT I used patterned paper from my stash added strips of Vintage dictionary pager. I added a vellum die cut heart, leaf and button, I stamped the word wish on the bottom.  




ACT Trio
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments welcome.

Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts