Graduation Card!

Congratulations ! Graduation Card.


My recent mark is an order for a 'daughter's graduation'. She received a 1st! Well done...great achievement.

They wanted an extra special card in white and gold.
As it is a special occasion and likely a one time event I didn't want to do a standard card base. I opted for a gatefold/easel card

Front view



 inside view



Space to write personal message. 


Side view -die cut swirls


Back view 


Close up of front







Items used:

  • Mirror card
  • White card base 7x7
  • Tonic Studios 'butterfly princess' verso die set.
  • Small Owl die 'Tattered lace'
  • Mini bow die
  • Large bow die from 'tattered lace'
  • Shutter die (free with magazine)
  • White stickles
  • Gold embossed card
  • Gold embossing powder 
  • X Cut Flower die set

Thanks for stopping by.  I would love for you to Follow my blog for more crafty makes !

https://www.tonic-studios.co.uk/blogs/blog-tonic




Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts